Kapanalig listeners now have the chance to be more financially literate and responsible through Radyo Veritas’ new program, “Ask Ur Banker” as the station launches its partnership with Asia United Bank.
Jacob C. Ng, Asia United Bank First Vice President and Rachelle D. Ng, AUB First Vice President recently signed the partnership with Radio Veritas President Rev Fr Anton CT Pascual and Radio Veritas Marketing consultant Bro. Clifford Sorita.
“Like in any endeavor, the key to genuine change comes from the collective support of all its stakeholders, and the station stand committed in transforming our mass media landscape through its continued partnership with vital institutions in its thrust of educating the listening public at large,” Fr Pascual said.
“Ask Ur Banker,” is an on air financial literacy campaign which aims to educate radio listeners on basic money management skills, financial responsibility, business banker relationship, investment growth, savings and the importance of good credit standing.
The program will be hosted by Mr. Riccon D. Leonardo, Assistant Vice President and Branding and Communications Head of Asia United Bank. It will have its first broadcast on July 31, 2017 and will air every Monday from 5pm to 5:30pm.
Asia United Bank is one of the very few bank in the Philippines that is granted a full-branch commercial bank license in 1997 and is operating until this day. It has been a member of the league of the Philippines Bank in 2013 and has become publicly listed and acquired universal banking status.
Radio Veritas 846 meanwhile is owned and operated by the Archdiocese of Manila. Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be the leading social communications ministry for truth and evangelization in the country today.
- A better World for all Caritas Manila receives support from Megaworld Corporation - January 8, 2020
- Caritas Damayan Mindanao telethon, isasagawa ng Radio Veritas - November 8, 2019
- Voice of Truth Radio Veritas Asia and Veritas846 launched their 50th Anniversary Coffee Table Book - November 1, 2019
- ‘Share your Christmas Campaign’ set by Caritas Manila - November 14, 2018
- SIGNIS Philippines to support Radio Veritas - November 6, 2018
- Caritas Manila to mount 2nd Celebrity Bazaar Press Conference - October 9, 2018
- Venerated images to be enthroned at Veritas Chapel - September 11, 2018
- Nuestra Señora del Mar Cautiva to grace Nativity of the Blessed Mary - September 7, 2018
- Veritas to hold 12th year of Marian Exhibit - August 24, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites the faithful to profess their pledge of devotion to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel - July 12, 2018