SERVICE, HONOR, JUSTICE?
One of the ten commandments says, “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.” The charges of sedition being leveled against us are not only unjust; they are atrocious. They are based on nothing but false testimony. What motivates the supposed witness to give false testimonies is what in fact they should be investigating. The intention is obvious: pure harassment and an effort on the part of the PNP to do, not their sworn duty, but what they think will be pleasing to the higher authorities. They are in effect doing a disservice, dishonor and an injustice to their own institution and to the few remaining people of integrity among their fellow officers in uniform. Perhaps they should be reminded of their motto, which is summed up in three words emblazoned in big bold letters on their coat of arms: SERVICE, HONOR, JUSTICE.
- Prayer Power new form of resistance-Bishop David - August 17, 2019
- Statement of Father Jerome R. Secillano, MPA - July 20, 2019
- Kahalagahan ng pagiging pastol at tupa - July 20, 2019
- CBCP, ipinagtanggol ang mga Obispo at Paring isinasangkot sa sedition case - July 20, 2019
- On the accusation of sedition against some bishops - July 20, 2019
- Statement of Kalookan Bishop Pablo Virgilio David - July 20, 2019
- Ang mga nahalal na bagong opisyal ng Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines o CBCP sa isinagawang botohan ng mga Obispo sa ika-119 plenary assembly. - July 7, 2019
- Paring inaakusahan ng rape, isinailalim na sa Ecclesiastical investigation - July 1, 2019
- PASTORAL LETTER On the Safety and Security of our Churches and special attention to Heritage Churches in the Archdiocese of Caceres - April 24, 2019
- Seguridad ng mga delegado sa NYD 2019,tiniyak ng Archdiocese ng Cebu - April 24, 2019