SERVICE, HONOR, JUSTICE?
One of the ten commandments says, “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.” The charges of sedition being leveled against us are not only unjust; they are atrocious. They are based on nothing but false testimony. What motivates the supposed witness to give false testimonies is what in fact they should be investigating. The intention is obvious: pure harassment and an effort on the part of the PNP to do, not their sworn duty, but what they think will be pleasing to the higher authorities. They are in effect doing a disservice, dishonor and an injustice to their own institution and to the few remaining people of integrity among their fellow officers in uniform. Perhaps they should be reminded of their motto, which is summed up in three words emblazoned in big bold letters on their coat of arms: SERVICE, HONOR, JUSTICE.
- Archdiocese of Lipa, may nakahanda ng ‘contingency plan’ sa paglala ng sitwasyon ng bulkang Taal - January 17, 2020
- Damay Kapanalig Taal Telethon, isinagawa ng Caritas Manila - January 17, 2020
- GOOD Samaritans, inaanyahang makiisa sa DAMAY KAPANALIG TAAL telethon - January 16, 2020
- Babangon ang Batangas!-Cardinal Rosales - January 16, 2020
- CBCP, nananawagan ng solidarity at charity sa mga apektado ng Taal volcano eruptions - January 14, 2020
- Traslacion 2020:
“Iba’t ibang Kaloob, Isang Debosyon tungo sa Isang Misyon” - January 9, 2020
- Si Hesus ang pasko, hindi bonus - December 20, 2019
- Biktima ng bagyong Tisoy, nananawagan ng tulong - December 5, 2019
- Panalangin at pagtulong sa mga nasalanta ng bagyong Tisoy, panawagan ng mga Obispo - December 3, 2019
- Paano nasagip at nailigtas si Elone at Ana sa prostitution? - November 25, 2019