A special gala night show of “Guadalupe: The Musical” will be held on September 29, 8pm, at the Meralco Theater. This special show will be for the benefit of Caritas Manila, the Country’s largest Church-based nonprofit organization.
Produced by the Julie Borromeo Performing Arts Foundation, Guadalupe the Musical is headlined by theater icon Cocoy Laurel. It is helmed by Theater Veterans Baby Barredo and Julie Borromeo, with script and lyrics by Joel Trinidad, and music wunderkind Ejay Yatco as composer.
The brand new musical retells the amazing story of how in 1531, in the land that would one day be known as Mexico, the Virgin Mary appeared to a humble Aztec peasant… and changed the world forever.
The special gala night will be for the benefit of Caritas Manila’s flagship program for poverty reduction – YSLEP or the Youth Servant Leadership & Education Program that aims to break the vicious cycle of poverty in the country by providing educational opportunities to underprivileged but deserving youths.
Caritas Manila Executive Director Rev. Fr. Anton Pasual invites all to watch this refreshing take on the story of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the Patron Saint of the Philippines and the Americas, while also being able to make a lasting difference in the lives of our poor youth.
“By supporting the event, we will be able to share the blessings of God to our underprivileged but deserving youths of YSLEP. Your generosity will be a great help to continue our vision to build a community free of poverty, ” Pascual said.
For ticket inquiries and sponsorships, please call Caritas Manila landline 254-5519 and/or 09175955083 or visit Caritas Manila head office at 2002 Jesus St. Pandacan,Manila. You can also buy tickets online at Caritas Manila Events
- Walang suspension sa mga gawaing simbahan. - February 17, 2020
- Devotion to the Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes 2020 - February 10, 2020
- Higit sa paghahanda at pagtugon - January 28, 2020
- UST Christmas concert 2019, opisyal nang binuksan. - December 7, 2019
- CBCP-ECFL, nakikiisa sa March for Mary and Filipino family - December 6, 2019
- Women are not commodities! Stop sex commercialization - November 23, 2019
- Caritas Manila, muling nagpadala ng 300-libong piso sa Mindanao quake victims - November 4, 2019
- Panagutin ang mga namumuno na nag-aastang hari - September 21, 2019
- Obispong isinasangkot sa sedition case, naghain ng counter affidavit sa DOJ - August 8, 2019
- Time to respond! - July 21, 2019