Aiming for the development of Catholic and community radio, SIGNIS Philippines will support the Church-run Radio Veritas through Radio Training starting November 5 to 9, 2018 at the Our Lady of Veritas Chapel in Quezon City.
With the theme “Radio – Supporting the Development of Catholic and Community Radio,” SIGNIS Philippines targets the Asia Continent especially for member countries of SIGNIS Asia and Planned Activities to be part of the Radio Training.
Radio Veritas President Rev. Fr. Anton CT. Pascual said that this action is part of their plan to become more innovative and fully develop Catholic radio station.
“This collaboration with SIGNIS Philippines is not just a support, but rather it is part of our journey towards innovation and digitalization of radio. We our totally maximizing and extending our effort and the use of modern media to evangelize all the Catholic faithful for the celebration of 500 years of Christianity in 2021,” Pascual said.
SIGNIS is a non-governmental organization that includes members from over 100 Countries. As the “World Catholic Association for Communication”, it brings together Radio, Television, Cinema, Video, Media education, Internet, and new Technology Professionals.
- Caritas Damayan Mindanao telethon, isasagawa ng Radio Veritas - November 8, 2019
- Voice of Truth Radio Veritas Asia and Veritas846 launched their 50th Anniversary Coffee Table Book - November 1, 2019
- ‘Share your Christmas Campaign’ set by Caritas Manila - November 14, 2018
- SIGNIS Philippines to support Radio Veritas - November 6, 2018
- Caritas Manila to mount 2nd Celebrity Bazaar Press Conference - October 9, 2018
- Venerated images to be enthroned at Veritas Chapel - September 11, 2018
- Nuestra Señora del Mar Cautiva to grace Nativity of the Blessed Mary - September 7, 2018
- Veritas to hold 12th year of Marian Exhibit - August 24, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites the faithful to profess their pledge of devotion to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel - July 12, 2018
- Isyu ng Mental Health sa Bansa, Hindi dapat isawalang bahala - June 20, 2018