Serviam CCC Foundation, Inc. presents its 3rd conference in a series entitled “Servant Leadership in Business” on January 31, Wednesday, from 8 am to 2 pm, at the Rizal Ballroom of the Makari Shangri La.
Inspired by Pope Francis’s declaration that business is a noble vocation. Serviam aims to propagate servant leadership in yet another field of endeavor, the influential business sector. Business leaders create wealth that should be used to share prosperity and serve the least among our people.
His Eminence, Luis Antonio Cardinal Tagle will keynote the conference, with a thought provoking topic, “Authenticity in Business: How can one be real in a virtual world?” It will be followed up with a show case by Atty. Cirilo Noel, Ms. Pacita Juan, and Dr. Cecilio Pedro on how Servant Leadership is applied in the 21st Century in triple bottom line – profit, the poor and the environment.
Ambassador Ramon del Rosario will speak on servant leadership as it relates to business ethics. The last panel consisting of DOST Sec. Fortunato dela Peña, Prof. Solita Monsod, and Mr. Aurelio Montinola III will challenge the business community with their expectations of servant leadership from the perspective of the government, the civil society and the academe, respectively. Mr. Rod Nepomuceno will moderate the afternoon panel. A successful businessman in his own right, Mr. Jose Mari Chan, will share his wisdom and render a song or two as guest artist.
To aptly realize the ideals and aspirations Serviam stands for in the business community, it has partnered with prominent business groups, namely, Makati Business Club (MBC), the Management Association of the Philippines (MAP), the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI), and the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP).
It is Serviam’s hope to make an impact, no matter how small or insignificant it may be, in all segments of society, including the media, the academe, the youth, etc. The first conference in the series was held in 2013, entitled “Servant Leadership in the Year of Faith.” It was geared primarily for the leaders of the Church, both the clergy and the laity, while the second conference in 2015, “Servant Leadership in Public Service,” had the country’s public servants as principal focus.
- Radio Veritas to air Katolikong Formation Series Year 15, Sto. Niño de Pandacan Feast - January 19, 2018
- Radio Veritas to air Catholic Media in Challenging Times with Cardinal Tagle - January 18, 2018
- Radio Veritas’ “Good Samaritan” program extended to 2 hours - January 16, 2018
- Veritas 846 to live Online Prayer Meeting for Sto. Niño with Bishop Pabillo - January 13, 2018
- Servant Leadership in Business Conference - January 10, 2018
- Servant Leadership in Public Service Book Launch - January 10, 2018
- Radio Veritas holds Sr. Sto. Niño exhibit - January 9, 2018
- Traslacion 2018: Radio Veritas Special Programming - January 6, 2018
- Maria Auxiliadora de Marawi visits Radio Veritas chapel - January 5, 2018
- Radio Veritas on its Christmas day special programming - December 22, 2017