Serviam CCC Foundation, Inc. presents its 3rd conference in a series entitled “Servant Leadership in Business” on January 31, Wednesday, from 8 am to 2 pm, at the Rizal Ballroom of the Makari Shangri La.
Inspired by Pope Francis’s declaration that business is a noble vocation. Serviam aims to propagate servant leadership in yet another field of endeavor, the influential business sector. Business leaders create wealth that should be used to share prosperity and serve the least among our people.
His Eminence, Luis Antonio Cardinal Tagle will keynote the conference, with a thought provoking topic, “Authenticity in Business: How can one be real in a virtual world?” It will be followed up with a show case by Atty. Cirilo Noel, Ms. Pacita Juan, and Dr. Cecilio Pedro on how Servant Leadership is applied in the 21st Century in triple bottom line – profit, the poor and the environment.
Ambassador Ramon del Rosario will speak on servant leadership as it relates to business ethics. The last panel consisting of DOST Sec. Fortunato dela Peña, Prof. Solita Monsod, and Mr. Aurelio Montinola III will challenge the business community with their expectations of servant leadership from the perspective of the government, the civil society and the academe, respectively. Mr. Rod Nepomuceno will moderate the afternoon panel. A successful businessman in his own right, Mr. Jose Mari Chan, will share his wisdom and render a song or two as guest artist.
To aptly realize the ideals and aspirations Serviam stands for in the business community, it has partnered with prominent business groups, namely, Makati Business Club (MBC), the Management Association of the Philippines (MAP), the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI), and the Employers Confederation of the Philippines (ECOP).
It is Serviam’s hope to make an impact, no matter how small or insignificant it may be, in all segments of society, including the media, the academe, the youth, etc. The first conference in the series was held in 2013, entitled “Servant Leadership in the Year of Faith.” It was geared primarily for the leaders of the Church, both the clergy and the laity, while the second conference in 2015, “Servant Leadership in Public Service,” had the country’s public servants as principal focus.
- Caritas Manila to mount 2nd Celebrity Bazaar Press Conference - October 9, 2018
- Venerated images to be enthroned at Veritas Chapel - September 11, 2018
- Nuestra Señora del Mar Cautiva to grace Nativity of the Blessed Mary - September 7, 2018
- Veritas to hold 12th year of Marian Exhibit - August 24, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites the faithful to profess their pledge of devotion to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel - July 12, 2018
- Relics and Image of Blessed Luigi Maria Monti to be enthroned at the Veritas Chapel - June 14, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites devotees to celebrate Our Lady of Veritas Feast Day - May 10, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites faithful workers to profess their Pledge of Devotion for St. Joseph, The Worker - April 27, 2018
- Radio Veritas launches “Ang Radyo ng Simbahan” - April 18, 2018
- Radio Veritas special programming on Maundy Thursday to Easter Sunday - March 27, 2018