8 April 2019
RADIO VERITAS846 CLARIFIES ITS NO ENDORSEMENT POLICY TO CANDIDATES
Quezon City, Philippines – The Management of Radio Veritas846 would like to make an official statement that we are not endorsing any political candidate running for office this May 2019 election. Furthermore, we are not authorizing any candidate to use particular organizational properties such as the name and logo of Radio Veritas846 for their campaign materials.
Radio Veritas846 through its program Veritasan is an avenue where we invite candidates to introduce themselves and make people aware of their platforms. We are doing this as our way of educating our voters and an equal opportunity for the candidates to express their advocacies to our Kapanalig faithful.
This statement is being issued to clarify any claims by any candidates that may arise from hereon.
Ms. Melinda M. Salvador
Public Relations Officer
(632)925-7932 Loc: 132 / 0922-8591765
- Where is love? - April 20, 2019
- Radio Veritas, patuloy na maninindigan sa pagpapalaganap ng katotohanan - April 11, 2019
- Radio Veritas846 Clarifies It’s No Endorsement Policy To Candidates - April 8, 2019
- Papal Nuncio, pangungunahan ang installation ng ika-7 Military Ordinariate. - April 2, 2019
- Radio Veritas, Grace Poe, no.1 sa Veritas Truth Survey - March 27, 2019
- Cardinal Tagle urges Catholics to mark the start of Lent by helping feed children in poorest communities across the country - March 5, 2019
- KILUSANG PLANT-BASED - March 4, 2019
- Ipaglaban ang kalayaan ng bansa, patuloy na hamon sa mamamayang Filipino - February 25, 2019
- Pangulong Duterte, wala na sa katinuan - December 6, 2018
- Martial law hindi na kailangan - December 6, 2018