8 April 2019
RADIO VERITAS846 CLARIFIES ITS NO ENDORSEMENT POLICY TO CANDIDATES
Quezon City, Philippines – The Management of Radio Veritas846 would like to make an official statement that we are not endorsing any political candidate running for office this May 2019 election. Furthermore, we are not authorizing any candidate to use particular organizational properties such as the name and logo of Radio Veritas846 for their campaign materials.
Radio Veritas846 through its program Veritasan is an avenue where we invite candidates to introduce themselves and make people aware of their platforms. We are doing this as our way of educating our voters and an equal opportunity for the candidates to express their advocacies to our Kapanalig faithful.
This statement is being issued to clarify any claims by any candidates that may arise from hereon.
Ms. Melinda M. Salvador
Public Relations Officer
(632)925-7932 Loc: 132 / 0922-8591765
- To make our religious activities safer from the spread of the virus Protocol for religious services in the Archdiocese of Manila - May 7, 2020
- Pastoral Instruction: Let us be one with the whole Church - May 7, 2020
- CBCP CIRCULAR: May 13 National Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary - May 2, 2020
- FDA at DOH, hinamong subukan ang anti-viral injection laban sa COVID-19. - April 13, 2020
- P1 B halaga ng GCs, naipamigay na ng Caritas Manila sa 4-M urban poor families - April 8, 2020
- Medical staff ng 9 na hospital sa Metro Manila, tinanggap sa iba’t-ibang Church facilities - April 6, 2020
- Holy Trinity School, binuksan para sa mga kawani ng BJMP - April 3, 2020
- Archdiocese of Manila, nagpahayag ng pakikiramay sa nasawing Seminarista dahil sa COVID-19 - April 3, 2020
- Bishop Pabillo, malugod na nagpapasalamat sa Oplan Ugnayan donors - March 31, 2020
- 400-libong urban poor families, natulungan ng Caritas Manila - March 30, 2020