8 April 2019
RADIO VERITAS846 CLARIFIES ITS NO ENDORSEMENT POLICY TO CANDIDATES
Quezon City, Philippines – The Management of Radio Veritas846 would like to make an official statement that we are not endorsing any political candidate running for office this May 2019 election. Furthermore, we are not authorizing any candidate to use particular organizational properties such as the name and logo of Radio Veritas846 for their campaign materials.
Radio Veritas846 through its program Veritasan is an avenue where we invite candidates to introduce themselves and make people aware of their platforms. We are doing this as our way of educating our voters and an equal opportunity for the candidates to express their advocacies to our Kapanalig faithful.
This statement is being issued to clarify any claims by any candidates that may arise from hereon.
Ms. Melinda M. Salvador
Public Relations Officer
(632)925-7932 Loc: 132 / 0922-8591765
- Panalangin ni Bishop Pablo Virgilio David sa mga biktima ng Lindol sa Mindanao - October 31, 2019
- Offer your Pledge of Devotion to Saint Jude Thaddeus - October 25, 2019
- Pray for Kidapawan, pray for Mindanao - October 17, 2019
- Pledge of Devotion: Saint Pope John Paul II - October 14, 2019
- Goodwear for Good Will Caritas Manila partners with rising online shop - October 4, 2019
- FRATERNAL MESSAGE - September 8, 2019
- Prayer Power new form of resistance-Bishop David - August 17, 2019
- Statement of Father Jerome R. Secillano, MPA - July 20, 2019
- Kahalagahan ng pagiging pastol at tupa - July 20, 2019
- CBCP, ipinagtanggol ang mga Obispo at Paring isinasangkot sa sedition case - July 20, 2019