8 April 2019
RADIO VERITAS846 CLARIFIES ITS NO ENDORSEMENT POLICY TO CANDIDATES
Quezon City, Philippines – The Management of Radio Veritas846 would like to make an official statement that we are not endorsing any political candidate running for office this May 2019 election. Furthermore, we are not authorizing any candidate to use particular organizational properties such as the name and logo of Radio Veritas846 for their campaign materials.
Radio Veritas846 through its program Veritasan is an avenue where we invite candidates to introduce themselves and make people aware of their platforms. We are doing this as our way of educating our voters and an equal opportunity for the candidates to express their advocacies to our Kapanalig faithful.
This statement is being issued to clarify any claims by any candidates that may arise from hereon.
Ms. Melinda M. Salvador
Public Relations Officer
(632)925-7932 Loc: 132 / 0922-8591765
- Sambayanang Filipino, hinimok na ipagdasal si Cardinal Tagle na nagpositibo sa COVID-19 - Saturday, 12 September 2020 7:59 am
- Bantayan—at ipagdasal—ang bagong pinuno ng PhilHealth - Sunday, 6 September 2020 1:15 pm
- Caritas Manila, naglaan ng P1M para sa Masbate - Tuesday, 25 August 2020 12:31 pm
- Simbahan, nagpaabot ng pakikiisa at panalangin sa mga biktima ng lindol sa Masbate… tulong, inihahanda na. - Wednesday, 19 August 2020 7:10 am
- Jeepney drivers sa Metro Manila, gagawing miyembro ng Caritas Salve cooperative - Friday, 14 August 2020 11:24 am
- CARITAS PHILIPPINES CALLS FOR JUSTICE AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN THE PUBLIC HEALTH SECTOR - Thursday, 13 August 2020 2:51 pm
- Ipadama ang malasakit sa COVID-19 positive - Thursday, 13 August 2020 1:34 pm
- Diocese of Malolos, Pasig at Novaliches, tumalima sa IATF - Monday, 3 August 2020 5:14 pm
- Hope line, tugon ng Diocese of Kalookan sa tumataas na mental health problem. - Monday, 29 June 2020 1:57 pm
- COVID-19 pandemic, banta sa food security ng Pilipinas - Monday, 29 June 2020 12:13 pm