8 April 2019
RADIO VERITAS846 CLARIFIES ITS NO ENDORSEMENT POLICY TO CANDIDATES
Quezon City, Philippines – The Management of Radio Veritas846 would like to make an official statement that we are not endorsing any political candidate running for office this May 2019 election. Furthermore, we are not authorizing any candidate to use particular organizational properties such as the name and logo of Radio Veritas846 for their campaign materials.
Radio Veritas846 through its program Veritasan is an avenue where we invite candidates to introduce themselves and make people aware of their platforms. We are doing this as our way of educating our voters and an equal opportunity for the candidates to express their advocacies to our Kapanalig faithful.
This statement is being issued to clarify any claims by any candidates that may arise from hereon.
Ms. Melinda M. Salvador
Public Relations Officer
(632)925-7932 Loc: 132 / 0922-8591765
- Archdiocese of Lipa, may nakahanda ng ‘contingency plan’ sa paglala ng sitwasyon ng bulkang Taal - January 17, 2020
- Damay Kapanalig Taal Telethon, isinagawa ng Caritas Manila - January 17, 2020
- GOOD Samaritans, inaanyahang makiisa sa DAMAY KAPANALIG TAAL telethon - January 16, 2020
- Babangon ang Batangas!-Cardinal Rosales - January 16, 2020
- CBCP, nananawagan ng solidarity at charity sa mga apektado ng Taal volcano eruptions - January 14, 2020
- Traslacion 2020:
“Iba’t ibang Kaloob, Isang Debosyon tungo sa Isang Misyon” - January 9, 2020
- Si Hesus ang pasko, hindi bonus - December 20, 2019
- Biktima ng bagyong Tisoy, nananawagan ng tulong - December 5, 2019
- Panalangin at pagtulong sa mga nasalanta ng bagyong Tisoy, panawagan ng mga Obispo - December 3, 2019
- Paano nasagip at nailigtas si Elone at Ana sa prostitution? - November 25, 2019