8 April 2019
RADIO VERITAS846 CLARIFIES ITS NO ENDORSEMENT POLICY TO CANDIDATES
Quezon City, Philippines – The Management of Radio Veritas846 would like to make an official statement that we are not endorsing any political candidate running for office this May 2019 election. Furthermore, we are not authorizing any candidate to use particular organizational properties such as the name and logo of Radio Veritas846 for their campaign materials.
Radio Veritas846 through its program Veritasan is an avenue where we invite candidates to introduce themselves and make people aware of their platforms. We are doing this as our way of educating our voters and an equal opportunity for the candidates to express their advocacies to our Kapanalig faithful.
This statement is being issued to clarify any claims by any candidates that may arise from hereon.
Ms. Melinda M. Salvador
Public Relations Officer
(632)925-7932 Loc: 132 / 0922-8591765
- Bishop Pabillo, malugod na nagpapasalamat sa Oplan Ugnayan donors - March 31, 2020
- 400-libong urban poor families, natulungan ng Caritas Manila - March 30, 2020
- Special Day of Prayer for Medical Frontliners - March 28, 2020
- Church In Action: Nasaan ang Simbahan? - March 26, 2020
- Church In Action: Nasaan ang Simbahan sa nararanasang krisis dulot ng COVID-19 pandemic? - March 25, 2020
- Cardinal Tagle, nagpaabot ng pakikiisa at pasasalamat sa Church media. - March 25, 2020
- Maging mahinahon! - March 10, 2020
- Panuntunan ng CBCP laban sa COVID-19 sa Holy Week - February 20, 2020
- Collegio Filipino rector, itinalagang OFWs pastoral ministry sa Italya - February 18, 2020
- Oratio Imperata laban sa COVID-19, ipapanalangin sa ‘Walk for Life’ - February 13, 2020