8 April 2019
RADIO VERITAS846 CLARIFIES ITS NO ENDORSEMENT POLICY TO CANDIDATES
Quezon City, Philippines – The Management of Radio Veritas846 would like to make an official statement that we are not endorsing any political candidate running for office this May 2019 election. Furthermore, we are not authorizing any candidate to use particular organizational properties such as the name and logo of Radio Veritas846 for their campaign materials.
Radio Veritas846 through its program Veritasan is an avenue where we invite candidates to introduce themselves and make people aware of their platforms. We are doing this as our way of educating our voters and an equal opportunity for the candidates to express their advocacies to our Kapanalig faithful.
This statement is being issued to clarify any claims by any candidates that may arise from hereon.
Ms. Melinda M. Salvador
Public Relations Officer
(632)925-7932 Loc: 132 / 0922-8591765
- PASTORAL LETTER On the Safety and Security of our Churches and special attention to Heritage Churches in the Archdiocese of Caceres - April 24, 2019
- Seguridad ng mga delegado sa NYD 2019,tiniyak ng Archdiocese ng Cebu - April 24, 2019
- Easter Samar, niyanig ng magnitude 6.2 na lindol - April 23, 2019
- Bagong pag-asa ng buhay, dasal ng Simbahang Katolika ng Pilipinas sa Sri Lanka - April 23, 2019
- Tulungan ang mga apektado ng magnitude 6.1 na lindol - April 23, 2019
- Where is love? - April 20, 2019
- Radio Veritas, patuloy na maninindigan sa pagpapalaganap ng katotohanan - April 11, 2019
- Radio Veritas846 Clarifies It’s No Endorsement Policy To Candidates - April 8, 2019
- Papal Nuncio, pangungunahan ang installation ng ika-7 Military Ordinariate. - April 2, 2019
- Radio Veritas, Grace Poe, no.1 sa Veritas Truth Survey - March 27, 2019