This 2018, Radio Veritas 846 launched its rebrand from “Radyo Totoo” to “Ang Radyo ng Simbahan” as its new tagline.
This aims to intensify its mission to evangelize all the Catholic faithful by means of spreading the truth and the teachings of the Church.
With the appointment of a new management in 2005, the station was relaunched with a new logo, and its religious and public service programs were strengthen for the benefit of the Catholic faithful.
In April 2008, Radio Veritas established its Kapanalig Radio Community to further engage with the listeners and achieve its vision and mission as the station for truth and evangelization.
Radio Veritas President Rev. Fr. Anton CT. Pascual said that the new tagline is part of the plan to evangelize and unite all the Catholic faithful.
“The rebranding of our station is just the start of our plan to strengthen and deepen the faith of the Catholic people as the Catholic Church prepares for the celebration of the 500th year of Christianity in the Philippines,” Fr. Pascual said.
Currently, the station is going beyond radio through its website and social media platforms. The station is also persistently expanding nationwide by putting up relay stations in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao and maximizing its presence in multimedia platform such as Cignal cable TV channel 313, live streaming, and E-radio portal (by clicking Luzon AM and selecting Radyo Veritas 846) for online broadcast, as well as on TV Maria on Dream Channel 1, Sky Cable Channel 210 and Global Destiny Channel 96.
Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be a leading social communications ministry for truth and new evangelization in the country today.
Owned and operated by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Manila, Veritas 846 is a 24-hour religious AM station that airs Church views and advocacies on news and social concerns, religious programs and inspiring talks and social services.
- Radio Veritas invites devotees to celebrate Our Lady of Veritas Feast Day - May 10, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites faithful workers to profess their Pledge of Devotion for St. Joseph, The Worker - April 27, 2018
- Radio Veritas launches “Ang Radyo ng Simbahan” - April 18, 2018
- Radio Veritas special programming on Maundy Thursday to Easter Sunday - March 27, 2018
- Radio Veritas special programming for Holy Tuesday and Wednesday - March 26, 2018
- Radio Veritas to join Earth Hour 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites faithful to join Online Prayer Meeting with Bishop Pabillo - March 13, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites families to profess their Pledge of Devotion for St. Joseph, Husband of Mary - March 12, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites the faithful for Stations of the Cross at Veritas Chapel - February 28, 2018
- Bishop David heads on socio-environmental issues - February 27, 2018