Radio Veritas 846, the leading faith-based AM radio station in the Philippines, is inviting all the Catholic faithful to profess their pledge of devotion to St. Joseph, Husband of Mary at the Our Lady of Veritas Chapel in Quezon City on March 19, 2018.
Joseph is a figure in the Gospels that places as Jesus’ legal father and is venerated as Saint Joseph in the Catholic Church. He is also regarded as a model of fathers and the patron of various dioceses and places.
In addition, Joseph is regarded as the patron saint of workers and is associated with various feast days. Pope Pius IX declared him to be both the patron and the protector of the Catholic Church, in addition to his patronages of the sick and of a happy death, due to the belief that he died in the presence of Jesus and Mary.
In line with his feast day on March 19, the faithful’s prayer request, petitions, thanksgiving and other intentions, especially for all the head of the family, will be offered at the Healing Mass by 12 nn. Devotees will receive an image of St. Joseph and pledge of devotion certificate.
Radio Veritas President Rev. Fr. Anton CT Pascual encourages all the faithful to join the celebration and continue their prayers and profess their devotion to St. Joseph.
“We are calling all the faithful to take the season of Lent as an opportunity to remain with our Lord Jesus Christ by means of prayers and profess their devotion to His beloved father St. Joseph,” Fr. Pascual said.
The faithful are encouraged to give a PHP500.00 pledge in support of the Social Communications Ministry of the Catholic Church. They may hand-over their pledge along with their prayer intention to Mr. Lawrence Valdez, Religious Department Associate at the second floor of Veritas Tower in 162 West Avenue cor. EDSA in Quezon City or deposit it to the following Radio Veritas bank accounts:
Name: DZRV Radio Veritas Foundation, Incorporated
Metrobank Savings Account No.: 076-3-076270210
Banco De Oro Savings Account No.: 001-630011876
BPI Savings Account No.: 0213-3251-91
(Please notify us upon deposit)
For inquiries, please call Ms. Renee Jose or Mr. Lawrence Valdez at (02) 925-7932 to 39 local 129.
Radio Veritas 846, the number one faith-based Radio in the Philippines, is owned and operated by the Archdiocese of Manila. Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be the leading social communications ministry for truth and new evangelization in the country today.
- Relics and Image of Blessed Luigi Maria Monti to be enthroned at the Veritas Chapel - June 14, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites devotees to celebrate Our Lady of Veritas Feast Day - May 10, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites faithful workers to profess their Pledge of Devotion for St. Joseph, The Worker - April 27, 2018
- Radio Veritas launches “Ang Radyo ng Simbahan” - April 18, 2018
- Radio Veritas special programming on Maundy Thursday to Easter Sunday - March 27, 2018
- Radio Veritas special programming for Holy Tuesday and Wednesday - March 26, 2018
- Radio Veritas to join Earth Hour 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites faithful to join Online Prayer Meeting with Bishop Pabillo - March 13, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites families to profess their Pledge of Devotion for St. Joseph, Husband of Mary - March 12, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites the faithful for Stations of the Cross at Veritas Chapel - February 28, 2018