Radio Veritas 846, the number one faith-based AM radio station in Mega Manila, is pleased to invite the public to visit and take part in its “Sto. Niño Exhibit” from January 14 to 26, 2018 at StarMall 2nd floor Event Center, EDSA-Shaw Boulevard in Mandaluyong.
The exhibit will feature 50 various and popular venerated images of Sr. Sto. Niño from various parts of the country to provide the public a clear understanding about the root of their faith. The exhibit also aims to encourage the public to deepen their faith using art as a medium that reflects the Catholic Church.
A formal opening and blessing of the exhibit will be held on January 14, 2018 at 2 pm.
According to Radio Veritas President Rev. Fr. Anton C.T. Pascual, the Catholic station has continuously been propagating the devotion to our Senior Sto. Niño through its exhibit.
“We would like to invite all the Catholic faithful to support and come to our exhibit of various images of Sto. Niño from different places in our country. This exhibit will give us an opportunity to know more about the teachings of Catholic Church through our images of the holy child,” Fr. Pascual said.
In the Philippines, January is a month-long celebration for several provinces and cities all over the country honoring the Sto. Niño. One of the most famous of all the feasts in the country is the Sinulog Festival held annually in Cebu during the third week of January, honoring the historical statue of Sto. Nino de Cebu, the relic given by Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan to the wife of Rajah Humabon.
The exhibit is free and open to the public during mall hours from 10 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. For inquiries, please call Ms. Renee Jose or Mr. Rey Isabela at (02)925-7932 to 39 local 129.
Radio Veritas 846, the number one faith-based AM radio in the Philippines, is owned and operated by the Archdiocese of Manila. Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be the leading social communications ministry for truth and evangelization in the country today.
- Radio Veritas invites the faithful to profess their pledge of devotion to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel - July 12, 2018
- Relics and Image of Blessed Luigi Maria Monti to be enthroned at the Veritas Chapel - June 14, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites devotees to celebrate Our Lady of Veritas Feast Day - May 10, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites faithful workers to profess their Pledge of Devotion for St. Joseph, The Worker - April 27, 2018
- Radio Veritas launches “Ang Radyo ng Simbahan” - April 18, 2018
- Radio Veritas special programming on Maundy Thursday to Easter Sunday - March 27, 2018
- Radio Veritas special programming for Holy Tuesday and Wednesday - March 26, 2018
- Radio Veritas to join Earth Hour 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites faithful to join Online Prayer Meeting with Bishop Pabillo - March 13, 2018
- Radio Veritas invites families to profess their Pledge of Devotion for St. Joseph, Husband of Mary - March 12, 2018