Inilunsad ng Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines o CBCP at iba pang religious organization ang “A MILLION ROSES FOR THE WORLD, Filipinos at Prayer for the Nation”.
Ayon kay CBCP President Lingayen Dagupan Archbishop Socrates Villegas, kailangan ng bansa ngayon ang sama-samang pananalangin para sa kapayapaan, katahimikan at kaayusan ng ating bansa.
“We are now a nation wounded and torn by socio-cultural and political issues, divided by opposing, bickering, quarreling and even hating factions. We must stop the hate. We must stop the lies,”pahayag ni Archbishop Villegas.
Hinihikayat ni Archbishop Villegas ang lahat ng paaralan, mga kumbento ng religious men and women, lahat ng Filipino at ang bawat pamilya na ibalik ang tradisyon ng pagdarasal sa loob ng pamilya.
“I encourage the convents of religious men and women, our parishes and barangay communities to include the various provinces of the nation when they pray the rosary from September 20 to December 23,”panawagan ng Arsobispo.
Inihayag ng Arsobispo na sa pamamagitan ng sama-samang pananalangin ay manaig ang kaliwanagan ng pag-ibig laban sa kadiliman, ng pagkamuhi na siyang dahilan ng pagkakahati-hati para sa pagkakaroon ng pag-ibig at pagsusulong ng katotohanan.
Hinimok ng Arsobispo ang lahat na magdasal ng santo rosaryo na siyang magiging sandata sa ating panahon at sitwasyon.
“Let us not allow the darkness to swallow us. Let us pierce the darkness of hate, lies and division with the light of truth and love. God is Truth. God is love. God is peace.I encourage parents to recover the Filipino pious tradition of family rosary at home specially at this time. The healing of the nation begins at home. As we restore family prayer, let us bring back the joy of the family meal,” panawagan ng Arsobispo.
Magsisimula ngayong araw ika-20 ng Setyembre ang “a million roses for the world, Filipinos at prayer for the nation” kasabay ng idineklarang “Day of Inter-Religious Prayer of Peace na magtatapos sa ika-23 ng Disyembre.
“Starting September 20, 2016, the Day of Interreligious Prayer of Peace proclaimed by Pope Francis in Assisi, until December 23, 2016, we as a nation are requested to pray the five mysteries of the rosary daily. Every province in the Philippines will be prayed for everyday during the rosary campaign time frame,”pahayag ni Archbishop Villegas.
- DON’T LEAVE GOD WHEN YOU VOTE - Monday, April 29, 2019 11:36 am
- IS DEATH A THREAT? - Thursday, April 18, 2019 10:54 am
- His Eminence Luis Antonio Cardinal Tagle Archbishop of Manila Homily Feast of Nuestro Padre Hesus Nazareno at Quirino Grandstand - Wednesday, January 9, 2019 12:06 pm
- STAND UP FOR THE NEWBORN JESUS! - Wednesday, December 26, 2018 10:25 am
- MESSAGE TO THE CATHOLIC FAITHFUL OF THE ARCHDIOCESE OF DAVAO - Monday, July 2, 2018 8:47 am
- GOD IS LOVE - Tuesday, June 26, 2018 11:25 am
- HE IS INSANE. HE IS POSSESSED. - Sunday, June 10, 2018 12:31 pm
- TURNING TO MARY IN OUR NEED - Wednesday, May 23, 2018 8:03 am
- CBCP President Message for Lent and Easter - Sunday, April 1, 2018 12:58 am
- Should you blindly follow those Holy Week traditions? - Saturday, March 10, 2018 12:38 pm