Ito ang lumabas sa isinagawang nationwide Veritas Truth Survey(VTS) ng Radio Veritas 846.
Sa resulta ng Veritas Truth Survey ng himpilan, lumabas na 79-porsyento ng mga Filipino ang nagtitiwalang mas bubuti ang susunod na taon.
Base sa V-T-S, 14 na porsyento ng mga Filipino ang hindi gaanong tiwala at pitong porsiyento naman ang negatibo ang pananaw na hindi maganda ang taong 2021 dahil na rin sa epekto ng COVID-19 pandemic at sunod-sunod na kalamidad na tumama sa bansa.
Ayon kay Sociologist Bro. Clifford Sorita, Head ng Veritas Truth Survey malaki ang epekto ng mga pangyayari sa lipunan sa desisyon ng 1, 200 respondent ng survey.
“The experiences brought about by 2020 — our Taal Volcano Eruption, Typhoons Ambo, Rolly, Siony and Ulysses plus this COVID-19 Pandemic — has prompted our respondents to choose a somewhat CAUTIOUS OPTIMISM towards 2021. Hopeful yet guarded and tempered. As this idiom would suggest it is a feeling of general confidence regarding the New Year and its possible outcome coupled with a sense of readiness for possible difficulties or disappointment,” ayon kay Sorita.
Isinagawa ang survey sa pagitan ng November 20 hanggang December 20, 2020.
Umaasa naman si Fr. Anton CT Pascual, pangulo ng Radio Veritas na manatiling kumapit ang bawat isa sa pag-asang hatid ni Kristo na isinilang.
“May this sense of Optimism be an outpouring of grace to equip each and every one of us to be aware constantly of God’s presence, power and peace — Emmanuel, God is with us. Let us overcome the fear and helplessness during this pandemic crisis and be anointed by the Spirit of POWER, LOVE and WISDOM from comes from heaven. ‘The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it’ (John 1:5),” ani Fr. Pascual.
ONLINE SURVEY ON THE FILIPINO’S LEVEL OF CONFIDENDE TOWARDS 2021:
This Survey initiated by Radio Veritas uses a stratified sample of 1,200 respondents nationwide for a +/- 3% margin of error (gathered through a text-based and online data gathering process) the following information is indicative of the respondents’ Level of Confidence that the New Year (2021) will be much better than 2020, inclusive of the dates covering November 20 – December 20, 2020. Results of which are as follows:
When asked “How Confident are you that the New Year (2021) will be a much better year than 2020?” this nationwide survey reveals that only 31% (3 out of 10 Filipinos) feels VERY CONFIDENT, while 48% (roughly 5 out of 10) feels CONFIDENT.
The remaining 14% feels SOMEWHAT CONFIDENT and 7% feels NOT CONFIDENT. Though still a majority of around 79% (Very Confident & Confident response) remains positive towards the prospects of the New Year those who feel only CONFIDENT outweighs those who feel VERY CONFIDENT which is indicative of a fairly Cautious Optimism towards 2021.
The remaining 21% (Somewhat Confident & Not Confident response) brings to light a somewhat negative outlook towards the New Year.
- Perjury case laban kay Alyas Bikoy, nararapat-Bishop Bacani - Thursday, January 21, 2021 2:01 pm
- Bishop-emeritus Sorra, pumanaw na - Thursday, January 21, 2021 10:05 am
- Pope Francis, suportado ang mga programa ng AMRSP - Wednesday, January 20, 2021 4:29 pm
- Pamamahagi ng lupa sa magtatapos ng Agriculture courses, suportado ng Simbahan - Wednesday, January 20, 2021 3:32 pm
- ‘Online Bible Festival’, gaganapin sa Bible Month-ECBA - Tuesday, January 19, 2021 2:46 pm
- Nova Villa, ginawaran ng pinakamataas na pagkilala ng Vatican - Friday, January 15, 2021 11:21 am
- Virtual masses, isasagawa para sa pista ng Santo Niño sa Cebu - Thursday, January 14, 2021 2:10 pm
- Pamahalaan at simbahan, magkatuwang sa pagsusulong ng urban gardening - Wednesday, January 13, 2021 11:47 am
- Bishop Pabillo, pinasalamatan ang mga deboto ng Poong Hesus Nazareno - Sunday, January 10, 2021 1:48 pm
- Babangon tayo sa tulong ng Nazareno - Thursday, January 7, 2021 9:27 am