The Lazarus Project, #Resurrectlove won the Best TV AD-Branded during the recently concluded 39th Catholic Mass Media Awards (CMMA) held at the Star Theater in Manila.
The 3-and-a-half minute video, which served as the Easter message of Radio Veritas 846 in cooperation with TV Maria, Catholic Media Network and Caritas Manila, wanted to convey through a social experiment that “as Jesus has risen, let us also #Resurrectlove in our relationships, our society and our lives.”
Launched during Easter Sunday, April 16, 2017, the Lazarus Project showed the reaction of mass goers seeing five different characters who typically would experience judgement such as an escort, a gay couple, a homeless man and a transgender while attending a Holy Mass.
The video was conceptualized and implemented by DDB Group Philippines, a full-service communications group composed of award-winning advertising, digital, media, activations, and PR agencies. The agency was also responsible for submitting the entry to the CMMA.
Radio Veritas President Rev. Fr. Anton CT Pascual expresses his gratitude for the recognition the project has received.
“Thank you for all the faithful and especially the netizens who watched and shared the social experiment. We would also like to express our gratitude to the Catholic Mass Media Awards for recognizing the mission and commending the efforts of the people behind the project. May this achievement inspire more Church workers to be communicators of truth and the love of God,” Fr. Pascual said.
This Lazarus Project, #Ressurectlove aimed to reach and remind all people from different walks of life, regardless of race, color, gender, or social status, that they belong that God and the Church accepts and loves everyone without judgement. As what Pope Francis said, “The Church is a place of mercy and hope where everyone is welcomed, loved, and forgiven.”
Currently, the video has a total of 512, 000 views. The public may view the social experiment video at the Radio Veritas 846 official Facebook page, Veritas846.ph and share it using the official hashtag, #Ressurectlove.
Radio Veritas 846 is owned and operated by the Archdiocese of Manila. Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be the leading social communications ministry for truth and evangelization in the country today.
- Radio Veritas to air Caritas Manila’s “Apostolate Day Program” - November 17, 2017
- Good Samaritan provides mission to Risen Christ Parish in Smokey Mountain - November 10, 2017
- Cardinal Tagle to keynote Servant Leadership in Business - November 9, 2017
- Veritas 846, Caritas Manila to air telethon for the recovery of Marawi - November 6, 2017
- First Friday Holy Hour devotion and confession at Veritas Chapel - November 2, 2017
- The Lazarus Project, #Resurrectlove, hailed as Best TV AD Branded in the 39th Catholic Mass Media awards - October 27, 2017
- Cardinal Tagle: We communicate what our heart emanates - October 26, 2017
- Veritas 846 to air “Dalangin at Ala-ala” for the Saints and the Souls - October 26, 2017
- Radio Veritas celebrates feast of Saint Jude Thaddeus - October 25, 2017
- Veritas 846 to air campaign to heal our land - October 24, 2017