Circular No. 20-20
April 7, 2020
TO THE LOCAL ORDINARIES
Your Excellencies,and Reverend Administrators:
RE: SIMULTANEOUS RINGING OF THE PARISH CHURCH BELLS ON WEDNESDAY APRIL 8, AT 3: 00 PM
In response to the request of the Philippine Government led by the Inter-Agency Task Force on the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases（IATF-MEID), we have approved and endorsed the simultancous ringing of the parish church bells on Wednesday April 8,at 3: 00 PM, to signal the
start of a televised Inter-faith prayer.
It will be comforting and encouraging for our people when they sense and observe that a spirit of unity and working together is there in these trying times,
Please find attached the letter of Bp. Oscar Jaime L. . Florencio of the Military Ordinariate, who is making representation of this initiative.
Sincerely yours in Christ,
＋ROMULO G. VALLES, D. D.
Archbishop of Davao
- CBCP Circular RE: LITURGICAL GUIDELINES IN “NEW NORMAL” CONDITION - May 17, 2020
- Sangguniang Laiko: Statement of Affirmation and Appeal - May 4, 2020
- CBCP Circular Letter No. 20-20 - April 7, 2020
- Vatican Decree in time of Covid-19 (II) - April 3, 2020
- Pastoral Letter: A Call of Charity for the Common Good - March 18, 2020
- CHRIST, COVID-19 and OUR FAITH - March 10, 2020
- Panawagan sa publiko; makipagtulungan sa gobyerno laban sa nCoV - February 5, 2020