Naglabas ng opisyal na panalangin ang Vatican para sa nakatakdang 10th World Meeting of Families.
Ayon kay Cardinal Kevin Joseph Farrell, Prefect ng Dicastery for the Laity, the Family and Life mahalaga ang panalangin para sa paghahanda ng mga gawain kaugnay sa nakatakdang pagtitipon sa Roma.
“Prayer is a way to enter into the heart of the Amoris Laetitia Year and the preparation for the event in Rome. Many families and many communities have been waiting for a long time to be able to make their way, at least spiritually, to Rome. Prayer will accompany them and help them to grasp the message of the meeting,” pahayag ni Cardinal Farrell.
Tema ng ikasampung World Meeting of the Families na gaganapin sa Roma sa Hunyo 22 – 26, 2022 ay ‘Family love: a vocation and a path to holiness.’
Naniniwala naman si Cardinal Angelo De Donatis ang Vicar ng Diocese of Rome na ang panalangin ang pundasyon sa paghahanda para sa matagumpay na pagpupulong ng mga pamilya lalo ngayong nahaharap sa matinding krisis ang daigdig dahil sa coronavirus pandemic.
“Prayer will be at the centre of the preparatory journey, guiding the work and inspiring the reflections so as to discern, in the light of faith, the new challenges that the pandemic emergency poses to the ecclesial community with regard to families,” bahagi ng pahayag ni Cardinal Donatis.
Ang World Meeting of Families ay pinasimulan ni Saint John Paul II noong 1994 kasabay ng pagdeklara ng United Nations ng ‘International Year of the Family.’
Mula noon ginaganap ang pagpupulong ng mga pamilya kada ikatlong taon kung saan 2003 ginanap sa Pilipinas ang ikaapat na World Meeting of Families.
Family love: vocation and way of holiness
Father most Holy
we come before you to praise and thank you
for the great gift of the family.
We pray for the families consecrated in the sacrament of matrimony, that they may rediscover every day the grace they have received
and, as little domestic Churches, may they bear witness to your Presence
and the love with which Christ loves the Church.
We pray to you for families
traversed by difficulties and sufferings
by sickness, or by hardships that you alone know
Support them and make them aware of the path of sanctification to which you are calling them,
so that they may experience Your infinite mercy and find new ways to grow in love.
We pray to you for children and young people, that they may encounter you
and respond joyfully to the vocation you have planned for them;
for parents and grandparents, that they may be aware of their being a sign of God’s paternity and maternity in caring for the children you entrust to them in flesh and in spirit,
For the experience of fraternity
that the family can give to the world.
Lord, grant that every family
may live their vocation to holiness in the Church
as a call to be a protagonist of evangelisation, in the service of life and peace,
in communion with priests and every state of life.
Bless the World Meeting of Families. Amen.
- Pope Francis, nagpaabot ng panalangin at pakikiisa sa India - Friday, May 7, 2021 9:07 am
- Arsobispo ng San Fernando Pampanga, humiling ng divine guidance sa Paring nasasangkot sa kontrobersiya - Friday, May 7, 2021 9:00 am
- Sambayanang Filipino, inaanyayahan ni Bishop Pabillo na makiisa sa ‘Mass for the dead” - Thursday, May 6, 2021 12:19 pm
- Memoriam wall sa mga yumao,itinatag ng Quiapo church - Thursday, May 6, 2021 11:41 am
- San Nicolas de Tolentino parish church, itinalagang ika-19 Minor Basilica ng Santo Papa - Thursday, May 6, 2021 10:57 am
- Panunumbalik ng social activity, panalangin ng Santo Papa - Thursday, May 6, 2021 9:00 am
- Financial capital, gamitin sa paglilingkod sa mamamayan-Pope Francis - Wednesday, May 5, 2021 11:35 am
- 2 Pari sa Diocese of Malaybalay, namatay sa COVID-19…kaparian at mananampalataya, hinimok na sumunod sa safety health protocols - Wednesday, May 5, 2021 9:37 am
- Pagtutol ng DFA sa panuntunan ng Hongkong, kinatigan ng CBCP - Tuesday, May 4, 2021 4:04 pm
- Indian Priest, humiling ng tulong at panalangin - Monday, May 3, 2021 1:29 pm