Radio Veritas is inviting the public to join in the pilgrimage to the Jubilee Churches in Laguna in observance of the Year of the Parish on June 24, 2017.
The Veritas Year of the Parish Pilgrimage aims to introduce the rich history of the different parishes in the Philippines to the faithful while fostering unity in faith among them.
It is also a way of taking part in celebration of the fiftieth anniversary of the creation of the Diocese of San Pablo in the province of Laguna. Radio Veritas will visit the following: Parokya ni San Pedro at San Pablo in Siniloan, Pang Diyosesanong Dambana ng Mahal na Birhen ng Turumba in Pakil, Pang Diyosesanong Dambana Ng Mahal Na Birhen Ng Guadalupe in Pagsanjan, Pang – Diyosesanong Dambana Ni San Antonio De Padua in Pila, Laguna, and Parokya Ni San Agustin in Bay, Laguna.
These five churches are part of the 12 Jubilee Churches assigned by His Excellency San Pablo Bishop Most Rev. Buenaventura Famadico, D.D. that the faithful can visit from November 28, 2016 to November 28, 2017 in celebration of the diocese’s golden anniversary.
Radio Veritas President Rev. Fr. Anton C.T. Pascual invites the faithful to take part in this pilgrimage and pray not only for themselves but also for the community where they belong.
“As we go on this pilgrimage in the Year of the Parish, let us pray together for our brothers and sisters who are going through tough times that they will be reminded that God never ceased to our Father who guides us always. Also, as a community with one heart and faith, let us pray for our country that we may attain unity and peace,” Fr. Pascual said.
Deadline of registration is on June 20, 2017 at the Radio Veritas studios at 162 West Avenue cor EDSA, Quezon City. A pilgrimage donation of Php 2,500 will be applied to all the participants and a discounted donation of Php 2, 200.00 for full pledged Kapanalig members. The pilgrimage donation is inclusive of transportation, lunch and snack as well as love offering to the chaplain and a certificate of participation.
For inquiries, you may contact (02) 925-7932 Loc: 129 and look for Ms. Renee Jose or Mr. Rey Isabela.
Radio Veritas 846 is owned and operated by the Archdiocese of Manila. Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be the leading social communications ministry for truth and evangelization in the country today.
- Aid to the Church grants support to Radio Veritas - August 17, 2017
- Third part of the Veritas Pilgrimage in Laguna to voyage this August - August 15, 2017
- Image of Saint Joseph Cupertino to visit Veritas Chapel - August 8, 2017
- Veritas 846 serves up hot “Pandesal Forum sa Veritas” - August 3, 2017
- Faithful surges the Kerygma Lay Formation in the National Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes - August 1, 2017
- Veritas 846, AUB partner towards financial literacy - July 31, 2017
- Paete Church launches jubilee year marking its 300th anniversary - July 27, 2017
- Fiesta Kapanalig goes to Nuestra Señora de los Angeles Parish in Rizal - July 27, 2017
- PCNE 4 set to air through Veritas 846 - July 26, 2017
- Veritas 846 hosts “Online Prayer Meeting for Peace” with Bishop Pabillo - July 19, 2017