Radio Veritas is inviting the public to join in the pilgrimage to the Jubilee Churches in Laguna in observance of the Year of the Parish on June 24, 2017.
The Veritas Year of the Parish Pilgrimage aims to introduce the rich history of the different parishes in the Philippines to the faithful while fostering unity in faith among them.
It is also a way of taking part in celebration of the fiftieth anniversary of the creation of the Diocese of San Pablo in the province of Laguna. Radio Veritas will visit the following: Parokya ni San Pedro at San Pablo in Siniloan, Pang Diyosesanong Dambana ng Mahal na Birhen ng Turumba in Pakil, Pang Diyosesanong Dambana Ng Mahal Na Birhen Ng Guadalupe in Pagsanjan, Pang – Diyosesanong Dambana Ni San Antonio De Padua in Pila, Laguna, and Parokya Ni San Agustin in Bay, Laguna.
These five churches are part of the 12 Jubilee Churches assigned by His Excellency San Pablo Bishop Most Rev. Buenaventura Famadico, D.D. that the faithful can visit from November 28, 2016 to November 28, 2017 in celebration of the diocese’s golden anniversary.
Radio Veritas President Rev. Fr. Anton C.T. Pascual invites the faithful to take part in this pilgrimage and pray not only for themselves but also for the community where they belong.
“As we go on this pilgrimage in the Year of the Parish, let us pray together for our brothers and sisters who are going through tough times that they will be reminded that God never ceased to our Father who guides us always. Also, as a community with one heart and faith, let us pray for our country that we may attain unity and peace,” Fr. Pascual said.
Deadline of registration is on June 20, 2017 at the Radio Veritas studios at 162 West Avenue cor EDSA, Quezon City. A pilgrimage donation of Php 2,500 will be applied to all the participants and a discounted donation of Php 2, 200.00 for full pledged Kapanalig members. The pilgrimage donation is inclusive of transportation, lunch and snack as well as love offering to the chaplain and a certificate of participation.
For inquiries, you may contact (02) 925-7932 Loc: 129 and look for Ms. Renee Jose or Mr. Rey Isabela.
Radio Veritas 846 is owned and operated by the Archdiocese of Manila. Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be the leading social communications ministry for truth and evangelization in the country today.
- Marian Images to visit Veritas Chapel - September 9, 2017
- Exorcist Reinstates Caution On ‘Satanic’ Rosaries - September 8, 2017
- 38th Manila International Book Fair - September 8, 2017
- Nuestra Seńora dela Soledad de Porta Vaga to visit Veritas Chapel - September 8, 2017
- Hundreds helped through relentless charity from Good Samaritans - September 7, 2017
- Faithful invited to join the “Mama Mary Birthday Promo” - September 6, 2017
- Devotees invited to venerate the image of Virgen de Peńafrancia at the Veritas Chapel - September 4, 2017
- Veritas 846 to air “Walk for Creation” in Luneta - August 31, 2017
- Image of La Nińa Maria visits Veritas Chapel - August 30, 2017
- Veritas 846 continues to distribute Our Lady of Fatima images - August 24, 2017