As part of the station’s observance of the Lenten season, Radio Veritas will hold a Lenten Exhibit in remembrance of Christ’s Passion from March 18 to April 2, 2017 to be held at the Lucky Chinatown Mall, Binondo, Manila.
The exhibit will feature images and replicas depicting the passion of Christ and the images of Mary, Mother of God including Mater Dolorosa among others.
Radio Veritas President Rev. Fr. Anton C.T. Pascual encourages the public to take part in the exhibit to have a meaningful Lenten observance.
“Veritas Lenten Exhibit is open to everyone who wishes to deepen their faith in God especially during this season Lent. This is one of the good ways to commemorate the sacrifices of Jesus Christ for us,” Fr. Pascual said.
The opening and blessing of the exhibit will be led by Rev. Fr. Andy Lim, Rector of Minor Basilica of Saint Lorenzo Ruiz and Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Parish (Binondo Church) and Rev. Fr. Roy Bellen, Radio Veritas Vice President for Operations on March 18, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.
The exhibit is free and open to public during mall hours from 10 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. For inquiries, please call Ms. Renee Jose or Mr. Rey Isabela at (02) 925-7932 to 39 local 129.
Last November 2016, “Mary and the Saints: An Experience of Miracles and Healing Grace” was held at SM Mall of Asia where popular images of Mary from various parts of the country as well as images of the Saints associated with miracles and healing such as Saint Padre Pio and the life-size statue of sleeping Saint Joseph were featured.
Radio Veritas 846, which marks its 48th year in Catholic broadcasting, is the number one faith-based AM radio in the Philippines and is owned and operated by the Archdiocese of Manila. Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be the leading social communications ministry for truth and evangelization in the country today.
- Poong Nazareno replica to visit Veritas Chapel - May 29, 2017
- Caritas Manila sends help for families affected by violence in Marawi City - May 28, 2017
- Veritas846 airs “Catena Legionis” daily - May 23, 2017
- Radio Veritas awards best schools in radio broadcasting - May 22, 2017
- Image of Our Lady of Caysasay visits Veritas Chapel - May 17, 2017
- Radio Veritas airs the activities for the celebration of the centennial apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima - May 11, 2017
- Cardinal Tagle to bless and distribute 200 images of Our Lady of Fatima - May 10, 2017
- Catholics invited to make their ‘Pledge of Devotion’ - May 8, 2017
- Relics of soon-to-be saints, Blessed Jacinta and Blessed Francisco Marto to be enthroned at the Veritas Chapel - May 3, 2017
- Radio Veritas celebrates feast of Saint Joseph the Worker - April 27, 2017