As part of the station’s observance of the Lenten season, Radio Veritas will hold a Lenten Exhibit in remembrance of Christ’s Passion from March 18 to April 2, 2017 to be held at the Lucky Chinatown Mall, Binondo, Manila.
The exhibit will feature images and replicas depicting the passion of Christ and the images of Mary, Mother of God including Mater Dolorosa among others.
Radio Veritas President Rev. Fr. Anton C.T. Pascual encourages the public to take part in the exhibit to have a meaningful Lenten observance.
“Veritas Lenten Exhibit is open to everyone who wishes to deepen their faith in God especially during this season Lent. This is one of the good ways to commemorate the sacrifices of Jesus Christ for us,” Fr. Pascual said.
The opening and blessing of the exhibit will be led by Rev. Fr. Andy Lim, Rector of Minor Basilica of Saint Lorenzo Ruiz and Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Parish (Binondo Church) and Rev. Fr. Roy Bellen, Radio Veritas Vice President for Operations on March 18, 2017 at 2:00 p.m.
The exhibit is free and open to public during mall hours from 10 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. For inquiries, please call Ms. Renee Jose or Mr. Rey Isabela at (02) 925-7932 to 39 local 129.
Last November 2016, “Mary and the Saints: An Experience of Miracles and Healing Grace” was held at SM Mall of Asia where popular images of Mary from various parts of the country as well as images of the Saints associated with miracles and healing such as Saint Padre Pio and the life-size statue of sleeping Saint Joseph were featured.
Radio Veritas 846, which marks its 48th year in Catholic broadcasting, is the number one faith-based AM radio in the Philippines and is owned and operated by the Archdiocese of Manila. Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be the leading social communications ministry for truth and evangelization in the country today.
- Catholic Church appeals to #Resurrectlove - April 21, 2017
- Radio Veritas Asia’s Gen. Manager returns on-air - April 21, 2017
- One Praise 2 worship concert at the Ateneo on April 22 - April 21, 2017
- Relic of the True Cross to be enthroned at the Veritas Chapel - April 10, 2017
- Radio Veritas special programming for Black Saturday and Easter Sunday - April 10, 2017
- Radio Veritas 48th anniversary: “Enabling Communion of Communities in the Social Communications Ministry” - April 8, 2017
- Radio Veritas special programming on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday - April 8, 2017
- Radio Veritas special programming for Holy Tuesday and Wednesday - April 7, 2017
- Alay Kapwa 2017: Radio Veritas special programming - April 7, 2017
- Catholics are invited to join ‘Penitential Walk for Life’ on Good Friday - April 4, 2017