(From left to right: Couples for Christ Family Ministries and Communications Director Michael Ariola, Couples for Christ President George Campos, Couples for Christ Chairman Jose Tale, Radio Veritas President Rev. Fr. Anton C.T. Pascual, Radio Veritas Vice President for Operations Rev. Fr. Roy Bellen)
The leading faith-based am station in the Philippines and the Catholic global community of family evangelizers inked a partnership to strengthen Christina family life on March 8, 2017 at the Couples for Christ Center in Cubao, Quezon City.
Radio Veritas and Couples for Christ’s common mission of raising families grounded in Christian values, in the service and love of God ushered their partnership to utilize media as a mean to evangelize Christian families.
Radio Veritas President Rev. Fr. Anton C.T. Pascual said that the collaboration between the two like-minded religious organizations is a big contribution in transforming media including radio broadcast in guiding and strengthening Christian family life.
“We are very glad that we are utilizing all the avenues to work together in sharing the Good News and evangelize the faithful starting with the basic unit of the society- the family,” Fr. Pascual said.
Their partnership includes the co-production of the magazine program, ‘Pamilya Mo, Pamilya Ko’ which recently celebrated its 8th anniversary on Tuesday, March 6, 2017. The program discusses family matters including moral, social and psycho-spiritual matters.Airing over Veritas846AM Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 11:55am, Pamilya Mo, Pamilya Ko is hosted by Bernard Cańaberal, Jovie Barretto with priest anchors Fr. Dars Cabral, Fr. Jade Licuanan together with CFC representatives MK Guańo, Mac Quinto, Gian Argulles and Maan Mallari.
Couples for Christ (CFC) is a Catholic movement intended for the renewal and strengthening of Christian family life. Established in 1981, CFC continues to be a major force for the renewal of the Christian family life and also of the church.
Radio Veritas 846, the number one faith-based am radio in the Philippines, is owned and operated by the Archdiocese of Manila. Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be the leading social communications ministry for truth and evangelization in the country today.
- Catholic Church appeals to #Resurrectlove - April 21, 2017
- Radio Veritas Asia’s Gen. Manager returns on-air - April 21, 2017
- One Praise 2 worship concert at the Ateneo on April 22 - April 21, 2017
- Relic of the True Cross to be enthroned at the Veritas Chapel - April 10, 2017
- Radio Veritas special programming for Black Saturday and Easter Sunday - April 10, 2017
- Radio Veritas 48th anniversary: “Enabling Communion of Communities in the Social Communications Ministry” - April 8, 2017
- Radio Veritas special programming on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday - April 8, 2017
- Radio Veritas special programming for Holy Tuesday and Wednesday - April 7, 2017
- Alay Kapwa 2017: Radio Veritas special programming - April 7, 2017
- Catholics are invited to join ‘Penitential Walk for Life’ on Good Friday - April 4, 2017