(From left to right: Couples for Christ Family Ministries and Communications Director Michael Ariola, Couples for Christ President George Campos, Couples for Christ Chairman Jose Tale, Radio Veritas President Rev. Fr. Anton C.T. Pascual, Radio Veritas Vice President for Operations Rev. Fr. Roy Bellen)
The leading faith-based am station in the Philippines and the Catholic global community of family evangelizers inked a partnership to strengthen Christina family life on March 8, 2017 at the Couples for Christ Center in Cubao, Quezon City.
Radio Veritas and Couples for Christ’s common mission of raising families grounded in Christian values, in the service and love of God ushered their partnership to utilize media as a mean to evangelize Christian families.
Radio Veritas President Rev. Fr. Anton C.T. Pascual said that the collaboration between the two like-minded religious organizations is a big contribution in transforming media including radio broadcast in guiding and strengthening Christian family life.
“We are very glad that we are utilizing all the avenues to work together in sharing the Good News and evangelize the faithful starting with the basic unit of the society- the family,” Fr. Pascual said.
Their partnership includes the co-production of the magazine program, ‘Pamilya Mo, Pamilya Ko’ which recently celebrated its 8th anniversary on Tuesday, March 6, 2017. The program discusses family matters including moral, social and psycho-spiritual matters.Airing over Veritas846AM Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 11:55am, Pamilya Mo, Pamilya Ko is hosted by Bernard Cańaberal, Jovie Barretto with priest anchors Fr. Dars Cabral, Fr. Jade Licuanan together with CFC representatives MK Guańo, Mac Quinto, Gian Argulles and Maan Mallari.
Couples for Christ (CFC) is a Catholic movement intended for the renewal and strengthening of Christian family life. Established in 1981, CFC continues to be a major force for the renewal of the Christian family life and also of the church.
Radio Veritas 846, the number one faith-based am radio in the Philippines, is owned and operated by the Archdiocese of Manila. Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be the leading social communications ministry for truth and evangelization in the country today.
- Poong Nazareno replica to visit Veritas Chapel - May 29, 2017
- Caritas Manila sends help for families affected by violence in Marawi City - May 28, 2017
- Veritas846 airs “Catena Legionis” daily - May 23, 2017
- Radio Veritas awards best schools in radio broadcasting - May 22, 2017
- Image of Our Lady of Caysasay visits Veritas Chapel - May 17, 2017
- Radio Veritas airs the activities for the celebration of the centennial apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima - May 11, 2017
- Cardinal Tagle to bless and distribute 200 images of Our Lady of Fatima - May 10, 2017
- Catholics invited to make their ‘Pledge of Devotion’ - May 8, 2017
- Relics of soon-to-be saints, Blessed Jacinta and Blessed Francisco Marto to be enthroned at the Veritas Chapel - May 3, 2017
- Radio Veritas celebrates feast of Saint Joseph the Worker - April 27, 2017