Devotees of Saint Joseph the Worker are invited to take part in the Holy Mass in honor of his feast day on May 1, 2017 at the Our Lady of Veritas Chapel in Quezon City.
The Eucharistic Celebration at 12:15pm will be presided by Rev. Fr. Dave Concepcion, Parish Priest of Sta. Maria Goretti Parish in Paco, Manila and the President and Pilgrimage Chaplain of Catholic Travel, Inc. They may also take part in the praying of the novena to the Holy Spirit at 12:00nn.
On that same day, the station will also hold this months’ “Kapanalig Day” to gather support for the Social Communications Ministry of the Catholic Church. Interested participants who want to be part of the listening, learning, and loving Community and help to spread the truth and new evangelization in the country are welcome to the station from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
As token of appreciation, the station is giving away special Kapanalig gifts such as PHP 300.00 worth of gift certificate from Radio Veritas Truth Shop, images of Saint Joseph and Kapanalig certificate and ID.
President Rev. Fr. Anton C.T. Pascual invites the faithful to be part of the Kapanalig Community and help the stations fulfill its prophetic role.
“We are encouraging everyone to be part of our growing Kapanalig Community. Hand-in-hand, let us proclaim the truth and the new evangelization in the world and together, let us celebrate the 500 years of Christianity in the Philippines in 2021,” Fr. Pascual said.
The Kapanalig Media Community, Church Community On-Air is composed of individuals, Church institutions and organizations supporting Veritas’s social communications ministry. In turn, they are provided with formation programs, special prayer intentions, blessings by bishops during their birthdays, and are able to take part in both on-air and online promotions by Radio Veritas. To date, the community has more than 45, 774 members.
For more information, please call the Kapanalig Donor Care Hotline, 925-7932 to 40 loc. 125/124/128/116/119.
In 1955, Pope Pius XII declared May 1 as the Feast of “St. Joseph the Worker” .This is also May Day (International Workers’ Day) and believed to reflect Joseph’s status as the patron of workers. He is also the patron saint of the Universal Church, families, fathers, expectant mothers (pregnant women), travelers, and immigrants.
Radio Veritas 846, the number one faith-based Radio in the Philippines, is owned and operated by the Archdiocese of Manila. Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be the leading social communications ministry for truth and new evangelization in the country today.
- Marian Images to visit Veritas Chapel - September 9, 2017
- Exorcist Reinstates Caution On ‘Satanic’ Rosaries - September 8, 2017
- 38th Manila International Book Fair - September 8, 2017
- Nuestra Seńora dela Soledad de Porta Vaga to visit Veritas Chapel - September 8, 2017
- Hundreds helped through relentless charity from Good Samaritans - September 7, 2017
- Faithful invited to join the “Mama Mary Birthday Promo” - September 6, 2017
- Devotees invited to venerate the image of Virgen de Peńafrancia at the Veritas Chapel - September 4, 2017
- Veritas 846 to air “Walk for Creation” in Luneta - August 31, 2017
- Image of La Nińa Maria visits Veritas Chapel - August 30, 2017
- Veritas 846 continues to distribute Our Lady of Fatima images - August 24, 2017