Radio Veritas the leading faith-based AM station in the Philippines will celebrate the 8th anniversary of its magazine program “Pamilya Mo, Pamilya Ko” on Monday, March 6, 2017 at the Barasoain Church in Malolos City.
The whole Pamilya Mo, Pamilya Ko team will be at the Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Parish also known as Barasoain Church in Malolos, Bulacan for the live broadcast of the program.
The program will have invited experts and known speakers including the inspirational writer and motivational speaker Pido Aguilar, the Colayco Foundation to provide financial literacy talks, Wison Testa for Hydroponics and vertical gardening demonstration, and Dr. Lupe Lazaro for rosary making. There will also be free legal, medical and dental services for the parishioners. The activities will start from 8:30am to 12:30pm.
Rev. Fr. Anton C.T. Pascual sends his greetings to the program wishing that they continue to transform media including radio broadcast in guiding and strengthening Christian family life.
“I would like to congratulate the whole team from the anchors to the staff of the program, Pamilya mo, Pamilya ko for reaching 8 years in the airwaves. And also, to our avid listeners, because without them we will not be able to continue everything we do in the station. I hope and pray that God may bless as with many more years to fulfill our primary vocation of raising families grounded in Christian values, in the service and love of God through broadcasting,” Fr. Pascual said.
Pamilya Mo, Pamilya Ko is a magazine program of Radio Veritas that features discussion of family matters including moral, social, and psycho-spiritual aspects of family life, airing from Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 11:55am.
Hosted by Bernard Cańaberal, Jovie Barretto with priest anchors Fr. Dars Cabral, Fr. Jade Licuanan, the program is in partnership with Couples for Christ since January 2017 with the aim of strengthening the evangelization of the faithful starting with the basic unit of the society- the family. Joining the anchors from Couples for Christ are MK Guańo, Mac Quinto, Gian Argulles and Maan Mallari.
Radio Veritas 846, which will celebrate its 48th anniversary this year, is owned and operated by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Manila. Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be the leading social communications ministry for truth and new evangelization in the country today.
- Catholic Church appeals to #Resurrectlove - April 21, 2017
- Radio Veritas Asia’s Gen. Manager returns on-air - April 21, 2017
- One Praise 2 worship concert at the Ateneo on April 22 - April 21, 2017
- Relic of the True Cross to be enthroned at the Veritas Chapel - April 10, 2017
- Radio Veritas special programming for Black Saturday and Easter Sunday - April 10, 2017
- Radio Veritas 48th anniversary: “Enabling Communion of Communities in the Social Communications Ministry” - April 8, 2017
- Radio Veritas special programming on Maundy Thursday and Good Friday - April 8, 2017
- Radio Veritas special programming for Holy Tuesday and Wednesday - April 7, 2017
- Alay Kapwa 2017: Radio Veritas special programming - April 7, 2017
- Catholics are invited to join ‘Penitential Walk for Life’ on Good Friday - April 4, 2017