For the second year in a row, the Jesuit Music Ministry of Jesuit Communications (JesCom) is holding the “One Praise” worship concert. Dubbed as “One Praise 2,” the event will be held on Saturday, April 22, at 6:30 pm at the Bellarmine Field of the Ateneo de Manila University, in Loyola Heights, Quezon City. Admission to the concert is free.
“One Praise 2” features performances by different local worship artists such as the Elim Music Ministry, Where’s the Sheep?, Liveloud, Light of Jesus Family Worship Minsitry, Living Hope, David Ministry, Simply 4 Him and Lord’s Flock. Many of these performers are also recording artists included in the One Praise Volume 2 album produced by JesCom.
“We aim to gather various Catholic charismatic communities in the Philippines through music and prayer,” explains organizer Reverend Roseller L. Atilano, SJ of the Jesuit Music Ministry.
Last year, an audience of about 3,000 from different communities, congregations and parish youth groups converged for the first One Praise concert held also at the Bellarmine Field in the Ateneo. Encouraged by the excellent attendance and the success of the first One Praise album that won a Catholic Mass Media Award for Best Inspirational album, JesCom and its partners hope the worship concert will become a yearly event. “Aside from bringing more and more Catholic communities together, we have observed that Filipino composers are beginning to explore the modern sound of praise. This initiative is our contribution to the emerging Filipino charismatic music,” says Rev. Atilano.
In between performances, there will be faith testimonies to be given by special invited personalities. Rev. Atilano is grateful for the cooperation of the performers and speakers and the endorsement of Manila Archbishop Luis Antonio Cardinal Tagle whom Rev.Atilano says has “personally extended his support and excitement for this project.”
To obtain free tickets to the concert, please like and message the @OnePraise Album page on Facebook. A “No Ticket, No Entry” policy will be enforced at the venue. Gates will be opened at 4:30 pm. Pre-concert surprise activities will start at 5:30 pm while the concert proper will begin at 6:30 pm.
Free tickets are also available on a first come, first served basis at the Tanging Yaman Store, Sonolux Building, Seminary Drive, Ateneo de Manila University campus. For any questions about One Praise 2 tickets, please call telephone number 426 59 71 local 114 or send a message via the @OnePraiseAlbum FB page.
- Marian Images to visit Veritas Chapel - September 9, 2017
- Exorcist Reinstates Caution On ‘Satanic’ Rosaries - September 8, 2017
- 38th Manila International Book Fair - September 8, 2017
- Nuestra Seńora dela Soledad de Porta Vaga to visit Veritas Chapel - September 8, 2017
- Hundreds helped through relentless charity from Good Samaritans - September 7, 2017
- Faithful invited to join the “Mama Mary Birthday Promo” - September 6, 2017
- Devotees invited to venerate the image of Virgen de Peńafrancia at the Veritas Chapel - September 4, 2017
- Veritas 846 to air “Walk for Creation” in Luneta - August 31, 2017
- Image of La Nińa Maria visits Veritas Chapel - August 30, 2017
- Veritas 846 continues to distribute Our Lady of Fatima images - August 24, 2017