Devotees are invited to profess their pledge of devotion to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel in novena from July 7 to 14, and celebration of her feast on July 15, 2017.
As Radio Veritas celebrates the scapular feast, the prayer request, petition, thanksgiving and other intentions of her devotees will be offered at the Holy Mass and rosary prayer at the Our Lady of Veritas Chapel on July 15. Also, their names will be announced in the different programs of the station. They will be given a small Image of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, stampita, and a brown scapular.
Radio Veritas President, Rev. Fr. Anton CT Pascual encourages everyone to join the celebration and continue on praying through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
“Be part of the celebration of the Feast of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel through prayers and pledges and may our station of truth be your instrument in expressing your devotion not only to the Blessed Virgin Mary, but also of our Lord Jesus Christ,” Fr. Anton said.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel is the title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary in her role as patroness of the Carmelite Order. The Carmelite Order was formed by the group of hermits living in the cave of the Carmel Mountain during the late 12th and early to mid-13th century. Our Lady of Mount Carmel was adopted in the 19th century as the patron saint of Chile, in South America.
The Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel is known to many Catholic faithful as the “scapular feast,” associated with the Brown Scapular of the Carmelite order. This is a devotional sacramental signifying the wearer’s consecration to Mary and affiliation with the Carmelite order.
For inquiries, please call Ms. Renee Jose or Mr. Rey Isabela at (02) 925-7932 to 39 local 129.
Faithful are encouraged to give a PHP500.00 donation pledge in support of the social communications ministry of the Catholic Church. They may hand-over their pledge along with their prayer intention to Mr. Rey Isabela, Religious Department Associate at the Radio Veritas Office in 162 West Avenue cor. EDSA, Quezon City or deposit it to the following Radio Veritas bank accounts:
Name: DZRV Radio Veritas Foundation, Incorporated
a. Metrobank Savings Account No.: 076-3-076270210
b. Banco De Oro Savings Account No.: 001-630011876
c. BPI Savings Account No.: 0213-3251-91
(Please notify us upon deposit)
Radio Veritas 846, the number one faith-based Radio in the Philippines, is owned and operated by the Archdiocese of Manila. Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be the leading social communications ministry for truth and new evangelization in the country today.
- Veritas 846 hosts “Online Prayer Meeting for Peace” with Bishop Pabillo - July 19, 2017
- Relics of Saints Joachim and Anne to visit Veritas Chapel - July 18, 2017
- Radio Veritas celebrates the Grandparent’s day through “Regalo ko kina Lola’t Lolo Grandparent’s day Raffle Promo” - July 14, 2017
- July 2017 Katolikong Pinoy Formation to air at Radio Veritas 846 - July 11, 2017
- Lamudi Affordable Housing Fair may mga serbisyo publiko - July 10, 2017
- Veritas 846 airs via Cignal TV and Eradio portal - July 7, 2017
- Devotees invited to profess their Pledge of Devotion to our Lady of Mt. Carmel - July 6, 2017
- First Friday Holy Hour Devotion and Confession at Veritas Chapel - July 5, 2017
- Head of Vatican’s Council on New Evangelization, permanent representative to UN, to grace PCNE 4 - July 3, 2017
- Second part of the Veritas Pilgrimage in Laguna to journey this July - July 3, 2017