Catholics are encouraged to profess their pledge of devotion to Our Lady of Fatima in celebration of her centennial anniversary of her last apparition on October 13, 2017.
As Radio Veritas takes part in the celebration of the centennial apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima, the prayer request, petition, thanksgiving and other intentions of her devotees will be offered at the Holy Mass and rosary prayer at the Our Lady of Veritas Chapel. Also, their names will be announced in the different programs of the station. They will also be given a pledge of devotion card to certify their pledge and an image of Our Lady of Fatima.
The station will also have a living rosary in the same day at 11am. This will be followed by the Holy Mass to be presided by Rev Fr. Jade Licuanan, Commissioner of the Archdiocesan Commission on Youth of the Archdiocese of Manila at the Veritas Chapel.
“Let us pray for the God’s blessing and compassion through the intercession of Our Lady of Fatima and may our station of truth be your instrument in expressing your devotion not only to the Blessed Virgin Mary, but also of our Lord Jesus Christ,” Rev Fr. Anton CT Pascual, Veritas 846 President said.
Our Lady of Fatima is a Roman Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary based on her six apparitions to three shepherd children; Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta near the town of Fatima. The Blessed Mother repeatedly emphasized the need to pray the Rosary every day, to wear the Brown Scapular of Mount Carmel and to perform acts of reparation and sacrifice in all her appearances every 13th of the month from May to October 1917.
In the Philippines, image of Our Lady of Fatima is considered as the Queen of Peace. Also, the Our Lady of Fatima was declared as the Patroness of Valenzuela City in celebration of the Golden Anniversary of the parish in 2011.
‘Pledge of Devotion’ Is the new project of the Religious Department of Radio Veritas wherein the prayer request, petition, thanksgiving gnd other intentions of the faithful will be offered in the Holy Mass as well as in the rosary prayer with the intercession of a saint or Blessed Virgin Mary whose feast day is featured/celebrated in the Veritas Chapel. For more information, please call at 925-7932 local 129 and look for Ms. Renee Jose and Rey Isabela.
They are encouraged to give a PHP500.00 donation pledge in support of the social communications ministry of the Catholic Church. They may hand-over their pledge along with their prayer intention to Mr. Rey Isabela, Religious Department Associate at the Radio Veritas Office in 1 62 West Avenue cor. EDSA, Quezon City or deposit it to the following Radio Veritas bank accounts:
Name: DZRV Radio Veritas Foundation, Incorporated
a. Metrobank Savings Account No.: 076-3-076270210
b. Banco De Oro Savings Account No.: 001-630011876
c. BPI Savings Account No.: 0213-3251-91
(Please notify us upon deposit)
Radio Veritas 846, the number one faith-based Radio in the Philippines, is owned and operated by the Archdiocese of Manila. Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be the leading social communications ministry for truth and new evangelization in the country today.
- CLOSING CEREMONIES OF THE GOLDEN JUBILEE OF THE DIOCESE OF SAN PABLO - November 27, 2017
- Red Wednesday Campaign to air through Radio Veritas - November 21, 2017
- Radio Veritas to air Caritas Manila’s “Apostolate Day Program” - November 17, 2017
- Good Samaritan provides mission to Risen Christ Parish in Smokey Mountain - November 10, 2017
- Cardinal Tagle to keynote Servant Leadership in Business - November 9, 2017
- Veritas 846, Caritas Manila to air telethon for the recovery of Marawi - November 6, 2017
- First Friday Holy Hour devotion and confession at Veritas Chapel - November 2, 2017
- The Lazarus Project, #Resurrectlove, hailed as Best TV AD Branded in the 39th Catholic Mass Media awards - October 27, 2017
- Cardinal Tagle: We communicate what our heart emanates - October 26, 2017
- Veritas 846 to air “Dalangin at Ala-ala” for the Saints and the Souls - October 26, 2017