Faithful are invited to join the living rosary to Our Lady of Fatima in celebration of her centennial anniversary of her last apparition, 11 in the morning on October 13, 2017 at the Veritas Chapel, Quezon City.
The living rosary is a culminating activity wherein people represent each bead of the holy rosary. It is done as each individual prays each one prayer of the rosary. Sponsors for the living rosary will be given corresponding candles to represent each bead of the rosary.
Radio Veritas President Rev. Fr. Anton CT Pascual encourages the public to witness and experience the Living Rosary.
“Join the living rosary to personally experience the love and mercy of Christ through this endeavor. Let our station of truth be your instrument in expressing your faith and love for our Lord Jesus Christ through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary,” Rev Fr. Pascual said.
This will be followed by the Holy Mass to be presided by Rev Fr. Jade Licuanan, Commissioner of the Archdiocesan Commission on Youth of the Archdiocese of Manila at the Veritas Chapel.
The living rosary was introduced by the Living Rosary Association which was founded on December 8th, 1826 by VenerablePauline‐Marie Jaricot in Lyon, France. The association was formally approved by the Catholic Church through a canonical letter in February, 1827. The aims of the Living Rosary were to bring the people of France to a prayerful way of life and distribute Catholic literature and devotional articles.
Devotees are encouraged to profess their pledge of devotion to Our Lady of Fatima. The prayer request, petition, thanksgiving and other intentions of those who will pledge will be offered at the Holy Mass and rosary prayer at the Our Lady of Veritas Chapel. Also, their names will be announced in the different programs of the station. They will also be given a pledge of devotion card to certify their pledge and an image of Our Lady of Fatima.
In culmination for the month of October there will be a living rosary on October 31, 2017 at 11 in the morning at the Veritas chapel.
For more information, please call at 925-7932 local 129 and look for Ms. Renee Jose and Rey Isabela.
Radio Veritas 846, the number one faith-based Radio in the Philippines, is owned and operated by the Archdiocese of Manila. Established in 1969, the Ramon Magsaysay recipient Catholic radio station continues to be the leading social communications ministry for truth and new evangelization in the country today.
- Image and relic of St Jude Thaddaeus visit Veritas Chapel - October 19, 2017
- Global property marketplace Lamudi Philippines opens second edition of bigger Lamudi Housing Fair - October 18, 2017
- Veritas 846 to air Sanlakbay 1st anniversary Holy Mass - October 18, 2017
- Veritas 846, DENR partner to air the voice of climate - October 17, 2017
- Radio Veritas 846 to air the October 2017 Katolikong Pinoy Formation - October 16, 2017
- Children pray for peace in the world 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Catholics invited to join to the Living Rosary to Our Lady of Fatima - October 11, 2017
- Be a Kapanalig this Christmas, be with the Holy Family - October 10, 2017
- Catholics invited to make their ‘Pledge of Devotion’ to Our Lady of Fatima - October 6, 2017
- First Friday Holy Hour Devotion at Veritas Chapel - October 5, 2017