Circular No. 2017-05
2 February 2017
Feast of the Presentation of the Lord
TO: ALL CLERGY, SUPERIORS OF RELIGIOUS COMMUNITIES, DIRECTORS OF RCAM-ES SCHOOLS IN THE ARCHDIOCESE OF MANILA
RE: CARDINAL TAGLE’S STATEMENT (INVITATION) ON DEATH PENALTY
Dear Brother Priests,
The peace of the Lord Jesus!
I am pleased to send you a copy of the statement (invitation) of our Archbishop, Cardinal Luis Antonio G. Tagle, on the issue of death penalty. He invites us to make this an evangelizing moment and invite people to reflect, pray, and act. Enclosed also is the translation in Filipino.
Please share this to your parishioners and communities.
Thank you and God bless.
Sincerely yours in the Lord,
FR. REGINALD R. MALICDEM
- Mamamayan, hinikayat na makiisa sa 33-day “Start the Healing” campaign - October 12, 2017
- BLESSING OF ST. PANCRATIUS CHAPEL, PACO, MANILA - September 8, 2017
- Statement of support ng CBCP NASSA kay DAR Sec. Mariano - September 5, 2017
- Church bells toll against EJK - August 31, 2017
- Couples for Christ, reiterate stand for marriage and the family - August 30, 2017
- Coming Together in the Power of the Spirit - August 28, 2017
- We value life! We ask for due process! - August 28, 2017
- Reflect, Pray and Act - August 20, 2017
- Diocese of Antipolo condemns trafficking of persons - August 1, 2017
- Simbahan, nagsasagawa ng imbestigasyon sa paring isinasangkot sa human trafficking - July 31, 2017