Circular No. 2017-05
2 February 2017
Feast of the Presentation of the Lord
TO: ALL CLERGY, SUPERIORS OF RELIGIOUS COMMUNITIES, DIRECTORS OF RCAM-ES SCHOOLS IN THE ARCHDIOCESE OF MANILA
RE: CARDINAL TAGLE’S STATEMENT (INVITATION) ON DEATH PENALTY
Dear Brother Priests,
The peace of the Lord Jesus!
I am pleased to send you a copy of the statement (invitation) of our Archbishop, Cardinal Luis Antonio G. Tagle, on the issue of death penalty. He invites us to make this an evangelizing moment and invite people to reflect, pray, and act. Enclosed also is the translation in Filipino.
Please share this to your parishioners and communities.
Thank you and God bless.
Sincerely yours in the Lord,
FR. REGINALD R. MALICDEM
- Reflect, Pray and Act - August 20, 2017
- Diocese of Antipolo condemns trafficking of persons - August 1, 2017
- Simbahan, nagsasagawa ng imbestigasyon sa paring isinasangkot sa human trafficking - July 31, 2017
- Catholic Church launches toy drive for Marawi kids - July 25, 2017
- PDU30 Performance scorecard, incomplete - July 2, 2017
- Painting ng pagrorosaryo ni Rizal sa kulungan, ipinagkaloob sa NHCP - June 20, 2017
- Bishop Tumulak, pumanaw na - June 17, 2017
- Statement on the Marawi Crisis - May 26, 2017
- Obispo ng Mindanao, umaapela ng tulong para sa mga taga-Marawi - May 26, 2017
- Martial law, hindi akmang ideklara sa rehiyon ng Mindanao - May 24, 2017