Circular No. 2017-05
2 February 2017
Feast of the Presentation of the Lord
TO: ALL CLERGY, SUPERIORS OF RELIGIOUS COMMUNITIES, DIRECTORS OF RCAM-ES SCHOOLS IN THE ARCHDIOCESE OF MANILA
RE: CARDINAL TAGLE’S STATEMENT (INVITATION) ON DEATH PENALTY
Dear Brother Priests,
The peace of the Lord Jesus!
I am pleased to send you a copy of the statement (invitation) of our Archbishop, Cardinal Luis Antonio G. Tagle, on the issue of death penalty. He invites us to make this an evangelizing moment and invite people to reflect, pray, and act. Enclosed also is the translation in Filipino.
Please share this to your parishioners and communities.
Thank you and God bless.
Sincerely yours in the Lord,
FR. REGINALD R. MALICDEM
- Mensahe ni Robredo sa UN, hindi pagtataksil sa Pilipinas. - March 22, 2017
- Pilipinas, kulang sa kapasidad sa pakikipag-ugnayan - March 21, 2017
- Taumbayan, hinimok na kumilos laban sa death penalty. - March 6, 2017
- Pitong sakramento ng Simbahang Katolika, libre na. - February 28, 2017
- Gobyerno wala pang konkretong programa sa trabaho. - February 28, 2017
- Isama sa school curriculum ang EDSA People Power 1 - February 24, 2017
- EDSA People Power, inihalintulad sa “passion of death at resurrection” - February 22, 2017
- Spiritual pilgrimages, hindi dapat masakripisyo sa nangyaring Tanay tragedy - February 22, 2017
- EDSA 1 anniversary, huwag gawing political agenda - February 22, 2017
- Bus operator at eskuwelahan, may pananagutan sa Tanay bus accident - February 21, 2017