The country’s biggest and longest-running book event is back for its 2017 edition, and it’s going to be bigger and better as it promises to be another memorable event for bookworms! Primetrade Asia, Inc., in partnership with the Book Development Association of the Philippines (BDAP), Philippine Booksellers Association, Inc. (PBAI), Overseas Publishers Representatives’ Association of the Philippines (OPRAP), and the Asian Catholic Communicators, Inc. (ACCI), will hold the five-day 38th Manila International Book Fair from September 13 to 17, 2017 at Halls 1 to 4, and Function Rooms 1 and 2 of the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City.
Radio Veritas is an official media partner of the 38th Manila International Book Fair.
- Marian Images to visit Veritas Chapel - September 9, 2017
- Exorcist Reinstates Caution On ‘Satanic’ Rosaries - September 8, 2017
- 38th Manila International Book Fair - September 8, 2017
- Nuestra Seńora dela Soledad de Porta Vaga to visit Veritas Chapel - September 8, 2017
- Hundreds helped through relentless charity from Good Samaritans - September 7, 2017
- Faithful invited to join the “Mama Mary Birthday Promo” - September 6, 2017
- Devotees invited to venerate the image of Virgen de Peńafrancia at the Veritas Chapel - September 4, 2017
- Veritas 846 to air “Walk for Creation” in Luneta - August 31, 2017
- Image of La Nińa Maria visits Veritas Chapel - August 30, 2017
- Veritas 846 continues to distribute Our Lady of Fatima images - August 24, 2017